E035 – ARCHAIC CHANTS FROM THE TECHNOLOGICAL AGE (CD) – ENTROPIA WITH MAURO TIBERI – 2012
The human body sound and machine synthetic noises in a unique trip toward the infinity. The first experiment of fusion between electronic music and diplophonic and harmonic chants.
Genre: Avant Garde: Electro-Acoustic
Release Date: 2012
1. Polaris Entropia & Mauro Tiberi
2. Time Paradox Entropia & Mauro Tiberi
3. Alien Signals from the Giza Plain Entropia & Mauro Tiberi
4. Crop Circles On the Nazca Valley Entropia & Mauro Tiberi
5. Il Lago Di Mnemosine Entropia & Mauro Tiberi
6. Myths and Legens of the Space Age Entropia & Mauro Tiberi
7. Across the Space-Time Continuum Entropia & Mauro Tiberi
This project was finalized by Entropia and the vocalist Mauro Tiberi. In this music joined electronic sounds and ancient diplophonic voices. The experimental vocalism, the harmonic chants, the electronic and synthetic ambients create an homogeneous language. Dadaist and futuristic poetry, noise and music, in a unique hemisphere generates an original new sound.